Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wimbledon


In the picture is my idol Rafael Nadal. Two years have past since I went to Wimbledon. One sunny morning we left Ireland to go to England for the tennis championships of the world Wimbledon. Wimbledon is where all the best tennis players in the world com to have a good old tennis tournament, the winner gets a 30 million dollar cheque. We arrived in London And went on the Underground which is the name for the train. We then got off at Picalladilly, this is where all the famous and rich people live. We then caught the other train and arrived in the small town that my Dads best freind and mums freind were letting us stay at their house during our visit to Wimbledon, It was probbaly around 6 now and we were going to eat. Also going on at that time was the World Cup Of Soccer 2006. When this Cup was on, our family would always have a sweapsteak, a sweapsteak is where you pick out a bundle of cards and then read them aloud and see what teams you have got. Anyways back to the main pointaview. It was the second day and we qued up for tickets and got ourselves some grandstands tickets which were the best. The only reason I came to Wimbledon was because there are games to play. The kids club had 3 xbox 360, a stacking game (only enjoyable if you have quick hands), and a tennis arena I was lucky because I got to go against my hero Rafael Nadal he won, but then I shook hands with him. This year Wimbledon was a great expierance for the whole family.


I will miss YOU forever Wimbledon

XOXOxoXOxoxoXo Taisala

3 comments:

Izzati said...

Taisala you should have paragraphs to seem that it is not long. The story is really interesting and more tempting every minute. I think you really like tennis. I also like Rafael Nadal but my brother likes Roger Federer.

Cazz said...

Taisala I agree about the paragraph thing. It is a good story but you have a few run on sentances.Anyways GREAT STORY!!!

J Reiser said...

What a lucky boy to go to Wimbledon. Every summer we watch the matches on TV. Do you enjoy playing tennis?