Thursday, January 15, 2009

Over The Holidays

During the Holidays....

I went to Kuantan and I stayed for a week it was really exiciting because although it was raining I still had some board games packed in my suitcase. We were also joined by some of mu dad's freinds and my mum's freinds at the Hyatt in Kuantan. The Hyatt is a world class hotel which is known for its hospatality and its facilities, this is where we stayed. My mum and dad's freinds Dion and Chris, had a daughter Tara and son Micheal. Micheal was my age so i could talk with him and communicate better with him than Tara, because also liked to hang out with my sisters. It was raining for a week but we were also lucky, that there was a recreation room with a pool table so we played there alot. The waves were really big and since they were really big we could body surf.. All around it was one of the greatest expierences ever.

2 comments:

Leo said...

umm Taisala first of all you have a mu dad not a my dad...

Leo said...

you had some mistakes but it was pretty good. The mistake is: But also liked to hang out with my sisters. it has to be but he also liked to hang out with my sisters